[WSBARP] Off Topic Referral - Creditor representation in bankruptcy

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Dec 4 15:21:49 PST 2019

Kary raises an important point.  Where are they at in the plan confirmation process?  The creditor needs to review the plan and the basis for the proposed treatment of the DOT.  It is odd to simply have it avoided, it is not like a judgment lien.  I have crammed down on DOT secured debt that is underwater, but we don’t know the facts.

Jeff