[WSBARP] Bargain & Sale Deed - Push Back - Friday Rant

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sun May 6 08:47:46 PDT 2018

First, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the "Friday Rant."  Maybe
it can replace the now defunct Friday Humor, but it seemed to be a good
topic and had a good discussion.

Second, I just realized that the language I quoted below was the second
version of the language added after Alejandre v. Bull.  The first
version was much more problematic for agents/buyers/sellers.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS REnton
206 723-2148