[WSBARP] Chelan County HOA issue

John M. Riley III JMR at witherspoonkelley.com
Tue Jun 12 13:07:27 PDT 2018

Pat Aylward in Wenatchee.

John M. Riley III
Attorney | Witherspoon • Kelley
JMR at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:JMR at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile <http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/john-riley-1> | vCard<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/jmr.vcf>

[WK]

422 W. Riverside Ave, Ste 1100
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-5265 (office)
(509) 458-2728 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.