[WSBARP] Chelan County HOA issue

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Tue Jun 12 12:12:28 PDT 2018

I have a client who owns a home in Chelan County and is having issues
with his HOA.  He asked that I ask around for some names of attorneys in
that county that might be able to help him out.  All referrals will be
passed on.

Thank you all in advance,

--

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.