[WSBARP] Chelan County HOA issue

Michael Brandt MBrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Tue Jun 12 13:11:39 PDT 2018

Greg:

I represent homeowners and condominium unit owners in their disputes with their Associations.  I would be happy to discuss the matter with the client.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>
mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.commbrandt@brandtlawgroup.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.