[WSBARP] Commercial Lease Violations

Scott Hildebrand scott at starboard-strategies.com
Fri Feb 23 07:53:12 PST 2018

Gurus-

I have a client whose tenant has violated the lease on several occasions.
The tenant has been served two 10 day notices for non-compliance. The lease
does not have an "incurable" provision for failing to comply, but it does
define default in such a way that the tenant appears to be in default. Since
the action would be under 59.12 and not 59.18, are other preliminary notices
required, or can I just file a summons and complaint alleging default on the
lease?

I do a lot of residential evictions, not so many commercial.

Thanks,

Scott Hildebrand