[WSBARP] Transfer on Death Deed

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Wed Dec 12 16:51:14 PST 2018

Dear Michael and all who responded:
Thank you very much for your assistance. This list serve is very good and the reasons are found in the generosity of the membership. You all exemplify that generosity. Thank you again.
Yours Truly,

Kerry A. Richards, Attorney
[cid:image001.png at 01D31B65.31A26710]
The Law Offices of Michael W. Bugni & Associates, PLLC
11300 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98125
EMAIL: krichards at lawgate.net
TEL: 206-365-5500