[WSBARP] Looking for an Expert for forensic photography and imaging

NC seaseanc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:24:50 PDT 2017

Mike, Eric has a great idea for cost savings by looking up the rating. As
far as testimonial issues that will go to weight and sufficency and there
is a good chance your opponent is highly emotional which may help proof.
Some bulbs such as led last a long time and some fixtures have a max bulb
size (wattage) listed inside the fixture.  Unless the neighbor witnessed
the  "changing of the bulb" there may be little contest. The photo probably
shows blasting light and if digital, may have exposure or gamma modified to
make it appear brighter. Computer expert can examine file. If film get the
negative and have it developed. Fstop, slower shutter speeds and certain
appature settings can make it look brighter but will usually result in the
light source being much more exposed than the rest of the photo. Sort of
"burned in." Good luck....neighbor cases are always fun...