[WSBARP] RPPT First Right of Refusal

ron at housh.org ron at housh.org
Sat Oct 21 14:10:52 PDT 2017

For those who requested a copy back in May, attached is the Right of First Refusal Agreement with terns that were negotiated and agreed to between parties

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000