[WSBARP] Attorney specializing in real property tax appeals in King County

Rob Spitzer RSpitzer at gsblaw.com
Tue Nov 21 17:35:04 PST 2017

My partners Norm Bruns and Michelle DeLappe are the best!

Regards,

Rob

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ROBERT B SPITZER
Lawyer  |  206.816-1316 Tel  |  +206 890-4689 mobile/WeChat  |  206.464.0125 Fax  |  rspitzer at gsblaw.com<mailto:rspitzer at gsblaw.com>
GARVEY SCHUBERT BARER  | 18th Floor  |  1191 Second Avenue  |  Seattle, WA 98101  |  ► GSBLaw.com<blocked::http://www.gsblaw.com/>

►  Offices – Seattle    Portland    Washington, DC    New York    Beijing

[cid:image002.png at 01D24C7C.49BDB1F0]<http://sitepilot06.firmseek.com/client/garvey/www/gsb50th/>