[WSBARP] Attorney specializing in real property tax appeals in King County

Anne DeVoe Lawler alawler at jbsl.com
Tue Nov 21 17:14:42 PST 2017

Greetings.  I have an out of state client who is interested in buying commercial real estate in King County.  He would like to consult with an attorney who specializes in real property tax appeals in King County.  Let me know if you know of someone.  Thanks.

Anne DeVoe Lawler
Jameson Babbitt Stites & Lombard PLLC
801 Second Avenue, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98104
206-292-1994
206-516-3204(direct dial)
206-719-7687(cell)
206-292-1995(fax)

The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protection.  If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete this message.  Thank you.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this message was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of: (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions or, (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.