[WSBARP] Execution on judgement

Rod Harmon rodharmon at msn.com
Tue Nov 7 09:38:28 PST 2017

My answer to your question is yes.  See following article:
Beresford Booth Obtains a Full and Voluntary Payment of Over $530,000 Owing to Union Employees
May 5, 2011
  Representing several union pension trust funds against a defaulting employer, Beresford Booth lawyer William Kessler successfully obtained a lump-sum payment of over $530,000. Pension payments by the employer corporation to the union trust funds had been personally guaranteed by the corporation's principals. One of those principals was the single member of an LLC owning real property with equity exceeding $1.5 million.
  Primary leverage for the voluntary payment was Beresford Booth obtaining (a) a Writ of Execution against all right, title and interest in the LLC owned by the single-member judgment debtor and (b) a post-judgment injunction precluding transfer of the LLC interest and its real property. Full payment was received less than 30 days after the sheriff levied on the LLC interest.

Rod Harmon

RODNEY T. HARMON
      Bothell, WA   98041
     Tel:   (425) 402-7800