[WSBARP] Execution on judgement

Robert Pampell rpampell at swcp.com
Mon Nov 6 22:42:59 PST 2017

No.  See RCW Sec. 25.15.256, esp. subsection (5).  Known as "charging order
exclusivity," this subsection was added in the amendments effective 1/1/16.

While you are at it, your client should be advised, as should all LLC
clients should be, that single member LLCs "make lousy asset protection
vehicles", to quote a prominent national creditor rights/asset protection
expert.  He was addressing the typical veil-piercing and alter ego flavor of
asset protection, rather than the so-called "reverse veil-piercing" variety
addressed by the section cited above.

Robert Pampell, Attorney

21st Century Law Office (r)

19125 Northcreek Parkway, Suite 120