[WSBARP] Fax Lines?

Paul pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:44:47 PDT 2016

Office Management Question: Have any of you solo or small office practitioners dropped your dedicated fax line and have any problems???  My local Sheriff's department is the only one using my fax line for the past eight years on a consistent basis and they say they can just mail their stuff to me (which is not time-sensitive anyway).

What say you?  Is this 20th Century technology I can safely drop?  Aren't the courts allowing filing by email instead of by fax?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D23047.80E02470]