[WSBARP] Fax Lines?

Andrew Hay andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net
Thu Oct 27 11:49:32 PDT 2016

I've got RingCentral for a ridiculously low annual cost and all our faxes go in and out via email.  So we don't have a fax machine but we do have a fax number (part of their service).

Andrew Hay
Hay & Swann PLLC
201 South 34th Street
Tacoma, WA  98418
Phone: (253) 272-2400
Fax:     (253) 267-8947
www.washingtonlaw.net<http://www.washingtonlaw.net/>

THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT ONLY.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES