[WSBARP] RV Eviction or trespass?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:15:46 PDT 2016

There are lots of variables with RVs. If it is in a park setting combined with mobile homes I always use the mobile home landlord tenant procedures and have not had any issues.   If it's a less than 30 day tenancy I think you have a license not a rental agreement and you tell them to leave or be impounded ( like a parking lot).  If its parked long term on a piece of property with no rental agreement you could be into an ejectment action.   We have handled many of these cases ranging from squatters on vacant land to RV spaces in parks.  Squatters are the hardest to get rid of.  Interesting that the person with the least legal right to be there is the hardest to get rid of.
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091