[WSBARP] Broker Referral //Queen Anne Hill // Residential-Commercial

Tim Knowling tim at knowlinglaw.com
Tue Jan 19 12:23:58 PST 2016

I highly recommend Cavan O'Keefe of CBRE.  He and his group sold my office building on Lower Queen Anne last August  - very good result.

Cavan O'Keefe  | First Vice President
CBRE | Brokerage Services
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1700  | Seattle, WA 98101
T 206 292 6099 | F 206 292 6033 | C 206 604 7921
cavan.okeefe at cbre.com<mailto:cavan.okeefe at cbre.com> | www.cbre.com<http://www.cbre.com/>

Tim Knowling
LAW OFFICES OF TIMOTHY J. KNOWLING
1833 N 105th  Ste 101