[WSBARP] Broker Referral //Queen Anne Hill // Residential-Commercial

Marc Holmes marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Tue Jan 19 14:10:29 PST 2016

Ed,

You are absolutely right that Queen Anne is on fire.  I own and operate a
residential brokerage company in Queen Anne and am very familiar with the
area.  Best of all, I operate on a flat fee basis so on top of having an
experienced real estate attorney and broker, your client would save a ton of
money on the commission.  Your client is welcome to call me at 206-357-4224
and/or check out our website to learn more : WaLawRealty.com
<http://www.WaLawRealty.com> .

Marc

Marc Holmes

Holmes Law Group PLLC