[WSBARP] illegal subdivision

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Dec 30 12:28:56 PST 2016

John,

The issue I have had is at the County Assessor level and they won't
segregate the tax parcel out to the Grantee without approval by the
County Prosecuting Attorney, so can't get a tax parcel set up.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.