[WSBARP] REET as applicable to transfer of residence to exemption trust

Lori K. Rath rath at lasher.com
Mon Oct 5 14:05:38 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Has anyone had experience with evaluating real estate excise tax issues related to transferring the estate's half AND the surviving spouse's half of the residence to an Exemption Trust after the death of one spouse, using swap and non-pro-rata distribution powers?  Please call or e-mail me separately if you have and wouldn't mind spending a few minutes talking with me about this.

Thank you,
Lori

Lori K. Rath, Principal
ESTATE PLANNING & TAXATION * PROBATE * TRUST & ESTATE DISPUTES
DIRECT DIAL 206-654-2410
[cid:image005.png at 01D0FF76.E8FD1BB0]
601 UNION STREET   [cid:image006.jpg at 01D0FF76.E8FD1BB0]  SUITE 2600 [cid:image006.jpg at 01D0FF76.E8FD1BB0]   SEATTLE WA 98101
FAX 206-340-2563  [cid:image006.jpg at 01D0FF76.E8FD1BB0]   WWW.LASHER.COM
Click here<http://www.lasher.com/attorneys-detail/lori-rath> to view my online bio

WE MAKE LAW MAKE SENSE.(r)