[WSBARP] Spokane Job Opportunities

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Mon Oct 5 09:24:27 PDT 2015

This is for all you Spokane attorneys.  I'm going to be meeting with a bright new lawyer, just passed the Washington bar, and who graduated in the top echelon of the 2015 graduating class of the University of Idaho.    I would like to give him some leads for potential job opportunities, so if you know someone who is looking to hire a bright, young, eager to learn lawyer, please let me know.   Thanks.

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY.