[WSBARP] referral: Chinese-speaking commercial real estate broker - King County, WA

Philip J. Wuest pjw at bhlaw.com
Mon Oct 5 11:57:36 PDT 2015

I am looking for referrals for a Chinese-speaking commercial real estate broker in King County. Please response off-list.

Thank you,

Phil Wuest
pjw at bhlaw.com

Philip J. Wuest
BLACK | HELTERLINE LLP
805 SW Broadway, Suite 1900
Portland, OR 97205
503.417.2152 (d)
360.901.0197 (d)
503.224.5560 (p)
503.224.6148 (f)
www.bhlaw.com<http://www.bhlaw.com>
pjw at bhlaw.com<mailto:pjw at bhlaw.com>

Black Helterline LLP Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient and should not be read by or distributed to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me via return e-mail (or call me collect at 503.224.5560), delete this e-mail and destroy any hard copies.