[WSBARP] Gunn v. Riely - Seeking Amicus Support

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Mar 18 14:09:26 PDT 2015

List mates:

Attached is the Petition for Review for the above case.  It involves the
interesting conflict between RCW 4.24.630 (waste statue) and RCW 64.12.030
(timber trespass). The reported opinion is attached to the petition.

I am seeking amicus support from any of your willing clients.  The petition
was filed on January 21, 2015 and sent to the Supreme Court on February 23,
2015.  Amicus briefs are due 60 days after the filing date.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

Attorney at Law

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129