[WSBARP] Lease Term Auto Renewal

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Thu Mar 12 11:13:24 PDT 2015

Not that I am aware of any case that disfavors such a provision.  Tell him to try to find another tenant.  Additionally, if he breaches, LL has to mitigate their damages (I recognize not a great option the majority of the time).

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.
Adoption Attorney*
P.O. Box 1689
Yakima, Washington  98907
Telephone:  (509) 248-7220
Facsimile:  (509) 575-1883

NOTICES:
 *Adoption Attorney reflects election as a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, an invitation based organization of 300+ attorneys nationwide, under its criteria of experience, ethics and peer recommendation. Washington's Supreme Court has not yet developed or recognized a credentialing process for specialties, and certification/fellowship is not required to practice law in this state.