[WSBARP] Friday afternoon levity....Just when you thought you'd heard every question under the sun....

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Fri Mar 13 14:22:34 PDT 2015

Just had an acquaintance of a client who just asked me whether they could
hold the cremated remains of the deceased husband pending payment by the
widow who is refusing to pay for the creation services.

Setting aside the fact that such a move would be a horrible PR move and
shows an utter lack of humanity - I had to smile.  Just when I think I've
heard everything I get a question like that. (I told the guy to release the
remains and next time to get a deposit/retainer)

Have a great weekend.

*Robert R. Rowley* | Attorney at Law

505 W. Riverside Ave, Suite 500

Spokane, WA  99201

Telephone: (509) 252-5074

Mobile: (509) 994-1143

Facsimile: (509) 928-3084

Email: rob at rowleylegal.com

Web Site: www.rowleylegal.com

Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters in
Washington and Idaho.

<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-rowley/11/172/b20>
<https://twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>
<http://www.yelp.com/biz/robert-r-rowley-spokane>

NOTICE: The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected
by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the
message.  Thank you for your assistance.

DISCLAIMER: You should recognize that responses provided by e-mail means
are akin to ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not
reflect the level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be
applied in the case of a formal legal opinion. A formal opinion may very
well reach a different conclusion.