[WSBARP] Referral needed/Spokane area

Kate Julin julin at julin-mcbridelaw.com
Mon Jul 13 09:44:02 PDT 2015

I need a referral to attorney handling homeowner association matters in Spokane area.  Thanks.

M. Kathrine Julin
Julin & McBride, P.S.
16088 NE 85th St
Redmond, WA  98052
425-885-4066 ext. 25

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and legally protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, or  you received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, as this message is intended solely for use by the intended recipient.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you for your cooperation. Julin & McBride, P.S.