[WSBARP] Firework Restriction Compliance issues

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Jul 10 10:08:36 PDT 2015

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has experience with firework restriction compliance issues in King County?  Particularly, the unlawful discharge of fireworks that causes (documented) injury to personal property but apparently not at the level that the police or city will wade in.  PC is a prior client and reasonable person who has tried to engage appropriate authorities.  Your thoughts, experiences and ideas are all appreciated as I determine if this is something I can help with and if my assistance has a chance of a positive outcome (ceasing illegal firework displays causing verifiable damage).

Thanks in advance,
Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image002.png at 01CE1502.B7F074B0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.