[WSBARP] Referral needed/Spokane area

Kathryn R. McKinley Kathryn.McKinley at painehamblen.com
Mon Jul 13 10:06:05 PDT 2015

Kate:

We handle HOA matters. Please give me a call.

Thank you,

Kathryn R. McKinley
Of Counsel
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0BD53.85E75550]
717 W. Sprague Ave. Suite 1200
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-6000
kathryn.mckinley at painehamblen.com<mailto:kathryn.mckinley at painehamblen.com>

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.