[WSBARP] Form 21 - no express language re payment of REET

Jay Goldstein Jay at jaglaw.net
Thu Jul 2 09:57:45 PDT 2015

Don’t have a ready cite for you, but I think the statute says REET is due 30 days after closing, and if not paid, then seller is liable for.

Jay A. Goldstein
[cid:AEF18ED8-6AEE-403C-99E7-30A379E62D84 at local]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
jay at jaglaw.net<mailto:jay at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.