[WSBARP] Form 21 - no express language re payment of REET

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Thu Jul 2 10:01:53 PDT 2015

I don’t think so look at WAC 458-61A-102 on definitions for  consideration and selling price

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Bryce H. Dille
Campbell, Dille, Barnett & Smith,  PLLC
P.O. Box 488
Puyallup, WA  98371
Voice:  253.848.3513
Fax: 253.845.4941
bryced at cdb-law.com<mailto:bryced at cdb-law.com>

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development
Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator
Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration
Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments
Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures