[WSBARP] filing transcript of judgment enough?

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Tue Jan 20 09:33:54 PST 2015

*John --- Thank you.**
**
**So am I right to assume that a "Transcript of a Judgment" is a
District Court document & is moot as regards a Judgment Summary**entered
in a Superior Court?**
**
**Lastly, I understand that I may obtain an Abstract of Judgment from
the Superior Court in which the Judgment Summary was entered.  When
filing that Abstract in another Superior Court (ie, in a different
county), does that require the payment of **another $240 filing fee?  If
not, what does it require?*