[WSBARP] filing transcript of judgment enough?

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Sat Jan 17 17:32:10 PST 2015

Record the Judgment in the county where the property is located. Lis Pendens is only appropriate when there is a bona fide dispute about title – not appropriate when a judgment. Check the statute – there are sanctions for frivolous Lis Pendens. RCW 4.28.328. Lis pendens--Liability of claimants--Damages, costs, attorneys' fees

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com <mailto:reception at buddbaylaw.com> , and destroy the original message from your electronic files.