[WSBARP] filing transcript of judgment enough?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Tue Jan 20 15:15:50 PST 2015

It costs $20 to file a Abstract of Judgment in a Superior Court of a county different than the County the Judgment is entered in.

And yes, if I can find a closing agent in my case that started this string, I would contact them.  It now looks like they are not that close to a sale.

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185