[WSBARP] Recovery of Subsurface Mineral Rights

Rod Harmon rodharmon at msn.com
Tue Jan 13 10:40:53 PST 2015

Identify who owns the subsurface rights.  Ask your client's title company what it would charge to do so.  It will probably be cheaper than if you searched yourself.  Then contact that party and ask them to sign a quitclaim deed transfering all right title and interest they may have in your client's property.  And expect them to have their hand out.

Rod Harmon

RODNEY T. HARMON
      Bothell, WA   98041
     Tel:   (425) 402-7800