[WSBARP] Hey UD Gurus: MSJ or Order to Show Cause?

Danielle Flatt danielle at dimensionlaw.com
Mon Feb 23 15:55:52 PST 2015

Assuming the predicate pre-eviction Notice was properly written and issued,
and the tenant was properly served in December, you should set a show cause
hearing.  An unlawful detainer show cause hearing is a summary proceeding
to determine the right to possession.

If the pre-eviction notice was not properly written and served, the court
won't have jurisdiction and you could dismiss the current case, and start
over with a proper notice.

Best Regards,

DANIELLE FLATT | ATTORNEY | DIMENSION LAW GROUP PLLC
1900 S Puget Dr, Suite 203 | Renton, WA 98055
t: *206.973.3500 ext 202*   |   f: *866.696.0892 * | e:
*danielle at dimensionlaw.com* | www.dimensionlaw.com

**Please take note of our new phone number**

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or
telephone; return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy
all paper and electronic copies.