[WSBARP] Hey UD Gurus: MSJ or Order to Show Cause?

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Mon Feb 23 15:55:00 PST 2015

I think the Show Cause is the way to go with a presentation of a Judgment to
follow for whatever the relief is that the Judge allows in the Show Cause.
Judges are used to show cause hearings in UD cases.  And like you intuit, SJ
can be defeated with a mere doubt.

Good luck.

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law