[WSBARP] Hey UD Gurus: MSJ or Order to Show Cause?

Jennifer Y. Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Mon Feb 23 16:21:09 PST 2015

I wouldn't do MSJ in your situation because it is costly (as you mentioned)
and can be dismissed/overruled if there is a question of fact. Courts are
familiar with a show cause hearing in UD cases and is relatively quick. I
would evict as soon as possible if the tenant is still living there free
rent.

Jennifer Sohn

206.617.7874