[WSBARP] Probate of Intestate ?

Jane Seymour jseymour at whidbey.com
Wed Apr 29 12:28:18 PDT 2015

Justin, attached in Word is a very old form I created for a no-will probate.
The major difference from a regular probate is that you are petitioning the
Court to appoint an Administrator and order the Clerk to issue Letters
Testamentary instead of PR/Letters Testamentary.  There may also be no order
of non-intervention, depending on the circumstances.

Jane