[WSBARP] Probate of Intestate ?

Paige Buurstra paige at buurstralaw.com
Wed Apr 29 13:13:05 PDT 2015

Justin,

When I have done intestate probates, I have gotten the commissioners to
grant non-intervention and waive bond when the estate is solvent and all
of the statutory heirs agree to NIP and the waiver for the petitioner at
least in Snohomish and Skagit Counties. However, they typically have not
been very large estates. If if there are more heirs than your client, I
would be happy to send you the consent form I use for the remaining
heirs.

-Paige Buurstra

Buurstra Law Firm PLLC
116 Avenue A, Ste A
Snohomish, WA 98290
p: 360.862.5900
f: 360.282.6764

On 2015-04-29 12:28 pm, Jane Seymour wrote:

> Justin, attached in Word is a very old form I created for a no-will probate. The major difference from a regular probate is that you are petitioning the Court to appoint an Administrator and order the Clerk to issue Letters Testamentary instead of PR/Letters Testamentary. There may also be no order of non-intervention, depending on the circumstances.
>
> Jane
>
> FROM: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] ON BEHALF OF Justin Monro
> SENT: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:38 AM
> TO: 'wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com'
> SUBJECT: [WSBARP] Probate of Intestate ?
>
> Listmates:
>
> Client (niece) Uncle passed and wants to probate the estate. Uncle has no children, wife, will or other documents. Would someone share with me a petition to probate intestate or at least advise me on what to enter on petition. I have petitions for probate with last will and testament can I enter language deceased has no last will. Also, is there some sort of bond required or can court waive this? Thanks
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Justin K. Monro
>
> Attorney at Law
>
> The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc.
>
> 1830 Bickford Ave. Ste 204
>
> Snohomish, WA 98290
>
> P:360.863.3728
>
> F:360.863.3985
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc. which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

Links:
------