[WSBARP] Probate of Intestate ?

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Wed Apr 29 11:38:17 PDT 2015

Listmates:

Client (niece) Uncle passed and wants to probate the estate. Uncle has no children, wife, will or other documents. Would someone share with me a petition to probate intestate or at least advise me on what to enter on petition. I have petitions for probate with last will and testament can I enter language deceased has no last will. Also, is there some sort of bond required or can court waive this? Thanks

Sincerely,

Justin K. Monro
Attorney at Law
The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc.
1830 Bickford Ave. Ste 204
Snohomish, WA 98290
P:360.863.3728
F:360.863.3985

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to The Monro Law Firm P.S. Inc. which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.