[WSBARP] Required expansion of Group B water system?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Apr 7 15:38:11 PDT 2015

That's kind of my thought, but I don't think there is such a critter. But it occurs to me that the State has an interest in making sure that public water systems provide water to all residences within a particular region (within conservation limits of course), and I wonder if perhaps the State has imposed a statutory duty to provide service. Nothing is coming up in my searches but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC