[WSBARP] Electronic Sigantures (Docusign vs Adobe Echosign)

Chandra Lewnau chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Fri Apr 3 10:43:35 PDT 2015

I use EchoSign and have found it very useful. I originally went with it
after Adobe bought it thinking that as the technology was integrated into
the familiar Acrobat products, more clients would be comfortable with it. I
find it very easy to use and love signing agreements in seconds from my
phone, ipad, or computer. I also like that it can send automatic reminders.

  *Chandra M. Lewnau*   Wills & Trusts | Probate | Small Business
  [image: photo]
Phone: 206-317-4282
Email: chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Website: lewnaulaw.com
Address: 1001 4th Ave., 44th Floor, Seattle, WA 98154
 <http://linkedin.com/in/chandralewnau>  <http://twitter.com/lawspotting>
<http://plus.google.com/+ChandraLewnau/posts>
  In-person meetings available in West Seattle or downtown Seattle.
  <http://scheduleonce.com/chandralewnau>  Schedule an appointment online
<http://scheduleonce.com/chandralewnau>
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - This communication constitutes an electronic
communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the
recipient intended by the sender. It may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, and/or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the
contents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmission and all copies.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE - To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we hereby inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained
in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.
 Get a signature like this:
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS8/dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1leHRlbnNpb24mdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249cHJvbW9fNDUiLCAiZSI6ICJwcm9tb180NV9jbGljayJ9>
Click
here!