[WSBARP] Electronic Sigantures (Docusign vs Adobe Echosign)

Matt Albrecht mca.albrecht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:58:14 PDT 2015

I also use Echosign and have for about 2 years now and it has worked
flawlessly.  The integration with the desktop Adobe program is nice but a
bit unwieldy.  I still find it easier to just finish my part in Adobe and
save it, then my assistant uploads it and places the signature/initial/text
boxes where they are needed and sends it out from the Echosign web site.

I've had it work well even for farmers who initially complained they didn't
even have a computer (but they had email on their phone).  Next thing we
knew it was returned signed and he called in saying he was surprised how
easy that was and it was "pretty slick."  He just did it with his finger on
the phone and the program worked seamlessly from the email he received.

But now Echosign I think is being rolled into the new Adobe Cloud
subscription so it might be an even better deal.  I think $175/yr for full
service Echosign and a subscription to Professional Adobe V. XI (about $600
otherwise).