[WSBARP] Condominium Sale

Denver Gant denver at verislawgroup.com
Fri Apr 3 10:06:00 PDT 2015

NWMLS has a lot of real estate sales forms available to attorneys for very little money.  I would suspect, but do not know, that it has forms for the sale of a condo.

Good luck.

Denver R. Gant
Veris Law Group PLLC
1809 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1400
Seattle, WA 98101
Direct: (206) 829-8712
Main: (206) 829-9590
denver at verislawgroup.com<mailto:denver at verislawgroup.com>
www.verislawgroup.com<http://www.verislawgroup.com/>

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Any federal tax advice contained in this email is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another person any tax-related matter.

Confidentiality Notice: This email is confidential and may be attorney-client privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print, copy, retransmit, or otherwise use any information in this email. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received.