[WSBARP] Condominium Sale

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu Apr 2 16:04:39 PDT 2015

Good afternoon WSBARP,

I am working my first sale of a condominium on behalf of private Sellers. I
have worked on the sale of other real properties, but haven't worked a sale
of a condominium up until now. Does anyone have a series of forms for the
sale of a condo that they would be willing to share with me?

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***