[WSBARP] Trust Administration - Conflict

Mark Higgins markthiggins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:28:47 PST 2014

I have a vague recollection in the probate arena where there is law to the
effect that a PR may not buy from the estate even at the price established
in a contemporaneous fair appraisal.  The feeling is if a PR were to buy
there is just too much appearance of impropriety.  Maybe this also applies
to a trustee?​

Mark T. Higgins
Higgins Lock PLLC
P.O. Box 57