[WSBARP] Trust Administration - Conflict

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:53:09 PST 2014

This question came up recently and I believe the answer was it was self
serving and a breach of the fiduciary duties.  You don't give the amount of
time that has passed but the Trust seems to specifically say the house to
be sold.  Son has a duty of loyalty to the beneficiaries and may not self
deal.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:35 PM, David Moe <davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>
wrote:

>  Please respond to list.