[WSBARP] Ocean Shores Home Inspector

Wickert Law 2014-10 wickertlaw at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 13:20:30 PST 2014

You may contact Bob Mossuto. I used him to appraise houses in King County before he moved to Ocean Shores. He probably knows several inspectors in the Ocean Shores area.

Robert “Bob” N. Mossuto Jr. MAA

President/Owner

B. N. Appraisals, Inc.

366 Olympic View Ave. NE

Ocean Shores, WA 98569

206-280-0335

Bob at bnappraisalsinc.com

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

Business card for email

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

     www.wickertlawoffice.com <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/>

       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.