[WSBARP] Ocean Shores Home Inspector

Alexis Singletary alexis at singletarylawoffice.com
Mon Nov 17 12:42:45 PST 2014

Seeking certified Home Inspector for client for Ocean Shores,  Grays Harbor County vacation property purchase.
Thank you.
Alexis R. Singletary
Attorney at Law
Singletary Law Office, PLLC
253.833.8855
www.SingletaryLawOffice.com<http://www.singletarylawoffice.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine.   The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended only for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.  To comply with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this email is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market, or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
CLIENT ADVISORY:  A spam filter is in use in our IT system.  If you have not received a Reply to an e-mail message within seventy-two hours, please call or leave a voice mail message with the receptionist at 253.833.8855.