[WSBARP] RPPT Would Like Your Feedback

Steve Tubbs steven.tubbs at comcast.net
Fri May 2 13:03:29 PDT 2014

Teunis:  It's high time that you 'straightened' this out.  You're
smoking'!  Thanks.  ST

On May 2, 2014, at 10:59 AM, Teunis J. Wyers <teunisj at WYERSLAWPC.COM>
wrote:

Lynn did not get it quite right. It is not the city which is applying for
a license to operate a marijuana retail store, it is a Public Development
Agency created with seed money from the city. I represent the PDA.